Thursday, December 20, 2007

HEY people!!! i am backiessssss!!! hahaz.. so did any one miss my blog and me ? hahaa... oh well.. [ getting bhb ] hmm... alot of stuff happend and went on this week... dunno where got start nor what to type.. so just let it be? hahah!!!

This few days or the week, i learnt something new..

To love everyone around you no matter what happens...

To soften words and tone when things aint right, no one have the rights to shout or throw temper when things doesnt go in the way you wan.

To live everyday like there is no tomorrow.

To tell the ppl you love them just in case you dont open your eyes the next day.

I am thankful the each time i open my eyes and see the sunshine into my room.
I am thankful that i am able to sit down and type this entry out

SO people!!! Treasure time, life and people around you and never let anyday pass you without a wind!! cheers!!!


[ will upload pics, i hope ]



Thanks for being with me, bby
i know you really really care.
Loves



-hUiz.jace-

No comments: