Thursday, March 15, 2007

hmmm...

haiz... wat a big misunderstanding... but well.. i wun take it to heart coz it wasnt like wat she think la... haha... maybe tere is always a point in time where every1 have to go through things like that... i went thru my fair share then i slowly understand why.... wat senior say is actually thinking at a much more higher view than wat we see... [ although they are NOT always rite also ] thus i am just sian coz ppl always to have misconception of me.... especially..... =) well... i am very well aware of myself... if i really dun like that person or i dun wanna help... i wunt force myself to put on a smile n do it... ppl who know me well knows... coz if i dun wanna do it... my face will be black like shit n grumble gurmble non-stop.. [ i know not good~ will change ] hahaz... so... Dui De Ji Zi Ji Jiu Hao~ thankz guys... for knowing and understand that i aint sucha person.... thanks for believing n trusting... [ coz u guys were tere too ma... haha ]

amanda
pat
hey... thankz gals... for everything~ =)


-hUiz.jace-

No comments: