Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Lost

it's just me..

totally lost..

cant feel a thing..

felt that everything just died off..

maybe what i can only do now..

is to just hold on..

it aches inside..

why..

coz i care..

If I could cut now,
I would have a million cuts.
One for each tear,
one for each pain and fear


If I could bleed now,
I would bleed a red sea.
So deep and thick,
full of my love,
my hate,
my pain,
my emotions locked away.


If I could die now,
I would die a thousand painful deaths.
Agonizing torment,
and I would be forced to smile through it all


If i could understand myself now,
i would cry.
Pouring down like a thunderstorm,
weeping with the suffering
I can not bear..


but i am forced to smile and as thought nothing has happend..

why?
coz i care.

that's all i can do now..


-hUiz.jace-

No comments: