Sunday, June 24, 2007

bad day

just tell me if u wanted me out, dont have to come up with excuses like tat, i dun believe if i were tere to learn you cant find the solution to the excuse u gave. if the person who didnt go wasnt me, and it was 'some1' else... the same thing wouldnt happend. And i did my part by learning it whenever i could coz tats my responsibility.But any1 bother to call and ask how i was ? every1 merely assumed.. just some1 not impt and it doesnt make a difference with me or not either =)
Since things are already like this, wat more can i say, i am just a doll to help make up the number and space in a cabin, and chunk aside when the display is too full.


i know i aint talented, i know i aint good. But i have always tried so hard to keep it going, the love, the passion. Think in my shoes, my situation, where i always stand alone... all by myself,
it was like this before, now and will be the same.



so tired and sick of everything, it always happens..

-hUiz.jace-

-----------------------------------------------------


Today went to JieJie's lunch treat~ finally saw yisheng, zhujun and zhuhui. haha!! my beloved cousins!! especially yisheng, coz we clicked the MOST~ wooot the lunch was pretty nice and filling.. haha but not time to take the beautiful pics~ haha..

[ Noah(my cute jap-chinese nephew) n me! ]


[ the girls~ huiz,jac,yee]



[yee,jac,hao]


[sheng and me!! miss him lotsa!!! ]
-hUiz.jace-

---------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday..... went to mac to study with darrell, teck and gary. Quite productive for me coz got teck to teach me... [ thanks alot these few examx!! =) ] Anyway~ later that geswin ah na came to join us.. haha!! the NEW watch same 'name' as him sia... all the RICH boi with expensive watches... Mr Darrell Tan Wei Qi take the title.. coz... his watch cost bloody 1k!!!!!! *faint* well.. rich kids ma... haha!!!
After that, they went to teck's grandma buffet party while i went for dance.. [ shant mention ] then met up agn here sim lim... For the first time, WE felt poor!!!! haha.. i meant all of us... [ dunno why too ] as in no ready cash la... haha... so kinda kelian nae~ haa.. pics pics!

[lazying outside cathey~]




[ teck and ges outside ppl'sshop.. kanna chased by ah na... HAH! ]



[ that's wat we do during studies, i mean them~ haha =) ]



-hUiz.jace-


No comments: