Sunday, July 8, 2007

070707

7th July 2007

Today is a special day.. coz it's 070707!! haha... Met up with some of my pri. sch frenz~ and i
amazed my frenx and myself with my super good memory! hahaz... coz i am practically digging all the old memories outta the storage and we all had a great time toking abt them!!! hahaz.. and nope.. i didnt had a crush on Janet... it's just merely admiration... haha!!! Oh ya... the ppl who turn up, Jinglin, Xiaoying, Janet and Shaoqi... haha it's been like years~~ since we last saw one another... the feeling was great and... we all had fun!! hahazz...



[ hUiz and jinglin ]





[ hUiz and Xiaoying ]






[ jinglin,hUiz,janet and xiaoying ]
-shaoqi the photographer =)-









[ bby...sorry to make u have dinner alone and waited for me for hours... sorry nae... felt so bad nw.. =/ i will make it up to you k ? hehex.. you are the best i can ever asked for =D ]







-hUiz.jace-

No comments: