Saturday, September 29, 2007

i believe in you

i also want, a simple life..

where i can scream to the world, the love of my life.

where i can do what ever i wan, whenever i wan.

But ever your decision is.. i will support all the way.

As i trust and believe you will make the best path for yourself,

and it hurts to see you drop another tear.


-Our Song-

little faith,

brightens are rainy day

life is difficult u can go away

don't hide yourselvies in a corner

you have my place to stay

sorrow is gonna say goodbye

opens up u see the happy sunshine

keep going on with yr dream

chasing tomorrow sunrise

the spirit can never die

sun will shine my friend, won't let you cry my dear

seeing you , share the tear

make my woe disappear

you never be alone in darkness

see my smile my friend

we are with you holding hands

you have got to believe you are my destiny

we meant to be yr friends

that's what a friendship be


-hUiz.jace-

No comments: