Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Childhood

IT's time to reminise your childhood...

when u onli had fishbowl haircut, wore biggy hairbands and pulled your short way up high above your waist..






For the younger generations whom have never seen the original look of Haw Par Villa [ or dont even know wats that] and for ppl who wants to refresh their memory...

























For the younger ones whom never knew singapore actually have a HUGE water amusement park [ wild wild wet is NOTHING compared to ppl who knows BIG SPLASH and actually when tere before.. it is FANTASTIC!! =) ]





Enjoys~











i always rmb how we used to gather at popo's hse during new year, had LOTS of angpows, drinks, food and fun! Ron korkor used to be the banker and we will play blackjake ALL day long...










But now every1 have their own life to be busy with, married, stay overseas... awwww... i miss you all so so much...





[ when we are SO young ]



[ yunhao, yisheng,huiz,chervin,yee,chengy,shu ]






[when i am so UGLY! no hair... weeeeeee... SUperman! ]



[ i think my daddy loves me the most ]



[my fav cousin... Yisheng and me!! ]



[my ...awwww.... SISTA! shuyee ]




[huiz,yee,mama,hao]


[my cutie shuyee ]





[so CUTE RITE???? ]





[ BIG SPLASH!! wat is wild wild wet man.. ]



Yes... this is wat Har Par Villa looks like,
it used to have HUGE river inside the dragon and water rollercoaster... i love it coz i am born in the year of dragon!!! = D
[ family pic, before yee was born ]


i love and hate my childhood equally
love becoz of...
1] parent bring us to places ppl usually dun go, like walk on top of a HUGE canal for abt 2km
2] taught me important values like, do and think wat is right or wrong, like drugs and smoking is big nono
hate becoz of...
1] being the middle child, used to be quite neglected
2] being so ugly and got tease and insult for like 6yrs straight
BUT nw... everything is great and i love all of them alot... Maybe that's why i treasure them so much nw =D
Thanks my dad,mum,bro and sis for being a part of me despites all the past arguements!
Thanks bby for showering me with all the care and love!
-hUiz.jace-

No comments: