Saturday, December 22, 2007

Just this

wooott... today went to his hse after sch, we were practically DRENCHED in the rain~ haha! we ran and my shorts are dropping -.- hahah... So we took some time to dry off, talk and nap =P


After which he nned to go meet his frens in town while i needa collect my ADD dress, so we spilt up... [ hmm.. i had temper again, silly me ] walked the whole orchard and a half in two hours -.- and i didnt felt tired at all! haha.. [ da gege, i know you cared.. thanks ^-^ ] saw junzhang,swee,jay, boonwee and gang on the way... hmm....
oh well, the lightings aint done up very well this year... Oops!
then he came for me after his supper and drove me hm..


Had gastric spams since 9pm till i reached hm... so mama say hot milk does the trick, and it did! haha~ so we must listen to our mamas!! since i was better, he left.


But just as i was to step into the bathroom and mama prepared to cook noodles for me, my fone rang with his name blinking, AND HE IS OUTSIDE MY HSE [ tot he left like 20mins already ]
my dearest bought me porridge from alexender and to my hse! arrrghhh... *touched*


Thanks bby! for everything!!!


Loves
-hUiz.jace-

No comments: