Sunday, December 7, 2008

Genting Highland Part 1

People!!!!

I am finally back from Genting Highland! ^-^
Was away for 6days if ya dunno.

I LOVE the cold breeze! it is freaking cold but nice! Love it!

On 30th Nov, we took 6am bus off to Genting. We got a nice bus with comfy seats, leg and back rest and TV! Personal tv and earpiece! It really helps to kill time.

We watch this gory, ful of blooded and killing movie. Seriously, i dunno why we watch.
Maybe wanna see how the bad guys die. haha!

[Angmoh girl and me!]


[My mun mun went with me =).]


Finally!! After 7hours of grueling bus ride, spinning all the way to the top we reached safe and sound. And which, we started the dance opening ceremony rehearsal almost right away.



[random place to take pics! it was in the middle of the pathway]


[Us]


[Jian Hao is TALL ]


[Reddies!]


[ I miss the breeze ]


[ i love this sweet little thing ]


[ME]



Check out part 2 coming soon!
i really need to sleep! Dance at 8am..
[hate it whenever he say we didnt put effort in dance or watsoever!]


It bring warmth to me..
You know?


-hUiz.jace-

No comments: