Thursday, June 9, 2011

fml.. i am back at this bloody blog again..
i felt like i lost him.. totally.
he made his choice and it is inevitable.
there will be a day where this will happen.
Just not sure it was this fast..

i can still rmb the days we spent together.
even thought not alot, but it was quality time.

the day he told me about what happened to his hand..
the day he cried in front of me..

i felt like i want to protect him, care for him and dote on him like my little brother.
i was so bias to him was clear for everyone to see..

Just never expect him to walk away from my life like that..

Feel the heart sank all the way down..
Really aint sure if any of the words i said express what i really feel.

I felt i lost him =(
sad max.

If only.. maybe it's my fault.. i shouldnt have said a thing abt his gf...
his precious gf..

What can i do now?

Awkward... =(

This is my second regret.

First was ah xing. now is him.
Sux max.

But down to reality. i am nothing to him.
we are not blood related. ( but i really treat him as one..)

Damn. i hate coming back to this bloody blog.

Jace

No comments: