Sunday, February 4, 2007

In Memories

Today got a news that my uncle passed away just in the afternoon.
i just saw him like two weeks ago, although weaken by the battle wif the cancer he
look stable n healthy.

It made me realized that things can changed in a just a split second.
We should treasure people around us all the time.
Maybe this is the first time a close relative of mine is going away...


~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Got pissed by jwen...hahaz.. idiot everytime like that...

Studied at Changi Airport with cher, jwen, benny, law. No productive.. Haha..
had so MUCH food [ gosh i am damn fat ], lost a bet to benny... [ stupid law's fault ]
haha... [ the short walk helped alot.. =) ]

When to kallang coz the guys wanna play bball [ poor ME ], i sat by the side, 'doing' maths.. hahaz.. and i almost got hit by the jinxed hit-shuhui- bball. JUST dun understand why the orangey ball always like to come after me.. haha.. hey i was freaked out k! hahaz.. [ still poor me ]

took the mrt hm, nothing much.. mr heater sent me hm..
wasnt feeling really good, first day of my month... [ blEAHz ]

law* weiz.. i not ber do k... i meant poodle.... hahaz...

-hUiz.jace-

No comments: