Monday, February 5, 2007

One more paper to GO~

woootz~ another paper to go and i am done!~ hehe.. today's maths paper was -.-


[no matter wat, my maths still sux..] hehe... Wannted to go hm after the paper, but gary n shenyi wanna go cut hair, thinking that my fringe is just TOO long, so i went along.





[kinda weird, but well.. here's my new hair.. =D ]



[try to post Gary's n Shenyi's hair if possible.. WAhahaha ]


Gary is finally getting a decent hair cut FROM the salon at last [ i think he two year nv go salon before already ] BUT his hair still looks kinda weird, guess he have to wait till it grow abit longer first.. hahaz... Shenyi's hair looks good too~ not so broomy le.. hahaz...



Wahh... just nw 3 of us just blindly walked around JP in circles lor, go up escalator.. go down.. walk up again, haa.. so stooppid... Anyway , after that only shenyi and me went back to sch..
[ i went back coz got ppl jio dota, but nv play also ] but i had a nice slp =D hehe... So.. i went home and SLEEP agn... so happy~ hAha.. Love Piggying...




missing my two gals, hope they not so stressful.. [ lets go k n shopping after exams k ? ] hehe
missing my heater.
missing my dance.
missing..

-hUiz.jace-

No comments: