Monday, February 4, 2008

Lost

First time i feel so lost and low moral...

think i haben gotten outta that exam period mood...

i think i need to unwind...

i think i need a brk from everything...

i think i am gonna brk down soon...


Dance have become a pressure than passion

Dance have become a persistant than initiative

Dance have become a torture than happy

For the first time in my life i felt so negative about dancing, it was all my life was about.. But suddenly it just felt like.. Why am i still persisting about when i know i am just trying to grab hold of flowing water... Why am i still making myself so unhappy when ppl around me tells me, " You should just let go "



Other than the above,

the only thing that actually made me smiled today was bby's photo and san's concern =)



-hUiz.jace-

No comments: