Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's day!

Had a GREAT vdae today!!! Think we both ENJOYED! ^-^ [ you know =) ] and... i LOVE the card and Mr dino!!! SO CUTE okies!!! [ mr kenny, that dino is MINE! dun snatch k.. haha ]
SO MUCH effort in the card and in search for that mr dino... thanks bby!!! ^-^

WE went to Wakashu [ or something like that ] @ the central.. the food was pretty okies and i really like that Umeshu Soda!! it make me feel so comfy and smooth.. unlike volka etc.. it actually makes me feel uncomfy and grouchy k... This Umeshu is SO smooth and nice~ ^-^


[ the smooth drink ]


[Mr dino and mE ]



[ the LOVELY vdae card!! ]




hehe, Hope everyone enjoyed their vdae.. especially my two other gal [ ms manda and ms patty ] ^-^ cheers!!!



Thanks bby... i enjoyed myself and YES. Everyday is like vdae to me ^-^
*hugs+muacks*




-hUiz.jace-

No comments: