Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just Him

Today is one of the MOST wonderful day i had in my entire life.

Nothing could i have asked more from. As i have you with me.

I felt extreme on both ends in straight two days. Extreme sadness and extreme happiness.

Yesterday, I believe after what we gone through , makes our relationship stronger. It let us both understand and know that how important we are are to one another. And nothing, can bring us apart.

I am now even more sure that you are the one for me.. And that no one else can replace. Period. I will not be who i am now without you. I will not be well without you. I cannot do without you.

Although people say, Life goes on on matter what, but i know life will never be the same if you werent by my side.

For that i am thankful and i count my blessings everday. I am very contented =)


Today, i had my happiest moments, i love it when u stick to me, cuddle me and never wanna let go of me. Smiled as you are by my side.. Telling me, words cant describe how glad you feel towards me, that i am by your side. Today, i am the happiest girl.

Finally, we crossed and made it through, and we are all well.

Now i know, how and what happiness is all about. It is all about and becoz of you =)


Anyway~ The Leap Year was great! ^-^



[ the big candy floss sikai, desheng and me shared! =D IT SHOW on sunday! ]











-hUiz.jace-

No comments: