Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sorry Peeps

OKies, I am missing him already. Bby boarded the 9pm flight to Gold Coast with Rafi [ his BFF ] for a 5days trip! Awww... should have gone with him!! but.. well.. have too many things on hand tot.. haha! His parents are really nice, sent me to my dance production place for the airport~ *sweet*


Anyway, sorry peeps. I didnt really meant to leave you guys at lurch.. But my dance really
need my help for this coming production.. So forgive me k ? =)


So reached black box at ard going 930pm and all the way till 11pm. Just reached home not long ago while blogging this.. Gotta be at there at 9am in the morning. Will update soon!! Cheers~



Some pics taken by me @theblackbox, Enter #1773 production
http://dancehorizon.com/1773.htm [ for more information~ ]













That's for now peeps! And it just doesnt seems well without you with me.. =/



-hUiz.jace-

No comments: