Thursday, March 6, 2008

Shit you, people.

*I didnt name any1 or specify anything, so DONT ASSUME and not in a really good mood*
*Just an entry to let some air out*



I always think, before you qns people or defend for anyone else, YOU gotta think if you sure that you arent doing the exact same thing. I didnt voice doesnt mean the other party is totally right. Didnt mention, is because i forgive and forget. DO you guys ? NOPE. You People freaking hell petty and narrow-minded [ didnt say i was totaly right either ] that hold on to grudges FOREVER! Ask before you qns. Or you can rot in hell. WHO seriously care about those shits anymore ? I dont, No one else does. His name isnt even fit to be coming outta my mouth. Defend yourself/himself in anyway. I believe people have eyes to see, and make a fair judgement. Real Friends Doesnt Judge, They Help.

Give up. then shut up and stay away. I never say that i was perfect and i jolly well know where went wrong. At least i always try, but do you ? i seriously doubt so. If you were to be that great, will people be commenting ? NO. So what else you have to defend ? If people will to change so easily, then we arent HUMANs anymore. Just mere computers that are programmable in any ways.


Next, Are you guys PRINCE or what. Pampered and spoilt. Whine at every single hardship or simple chore. ASK yourself, have you REALLY done anything WORTH people to be repected for ? If not, in what stand do you have to ask people for respect ? EARN it! [ although i dont really have people respecting either, but i can be SURE that i am alway contributing ] For goodness sake, if that little "raise of voice" can hurt your pride and face so much, i believe me, i WOULDNT leave any bit of face for you if you step that toe outta line. It seriously doesnt matters to me anymore! Face, if that was so important, then everything people did and build for us in the past comes to dust.And that is the last thing i wanna see.
USe your brains for once and THINK. Bloody hell.

Lastly, we can never make everyone happy . But i dore those that really understood and make my stay enjoyable. My adorable girls, they are really really so twweet [ sweet ] =)

当你们在我们的立场时, 你们就会明白的。


Thanks mr dua pao, although you maybe just cheering me, but i thank you from the bottom of my heart. For the first time, some1 commented like that about me. For the very first time after this long. Cheers~ =D

Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,
Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,
Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,Ihateyou,


i dont really hate, just needa vent some anger air out... haha.
First time, i feel so anger about these shits.



-hUiz.jace-

No comments: