Tuesday, November 11, 2008

12hrs!!!

Today's a hard and long day! Worked 12hrs straight man.
So dont have an idea that reservations just pick calls and key booking.
It is MUCH more than it.

Brain-taxing job. LOL.

Anyway, it is just not the day man. Suzi and i had to put up with rude service staff at
tiong baru long john silver. i couldnt stand it, so called the manager and complain! [oops]
maybe mood not as good that's why went to the extreme. =X

Then we decided to leave the place [ food half touched] to get mac ice cream!
BUT when we reach clementi's mac.. Ice cream machine spoil!!! Damn.
It is just not the day man.

However we still got our solero split from 7-eleven.wahah!

Hope tml a better day!!!


On saturday

It was Ron [cousin] and Gin's wedding!
Rasa Sentosa~

Romantic Wedding by the sea, saying their vows with sea breeze and sun setting
Pretty~

It is really like an american style wedding, with live band, buffet food and people dancing
to the music. haha. and my DAD [ real dad] make me drink XO! -.- i puke anyway. =X


[ Nich's salad ]


[My plate! ]


[ the wedded couple =) ]


[Me]



[ my OLD OLD cousin.. lets say 30 ++ ]


[ Just gorgeous ]



I think this is what i should do. =)
Time will make you feel better.
Trust me.
But whenever u need me, i will be there.
Just like Stars always do.
You know i care =)


-hUiz.jace-

No comments: