Friday, November 7, 2008

My Life.

This is just what my life is all about nw~
haha!






Went for a bball match at kalleng this year [ again ] however with other companions..
totally different from last year.

Singapore VS Malaysia....

Slingers WIN! [slingers = singapore ]
i was BEAMING! lolx


My hotel's General Manager.. COol guy.


Sis Suzi and me @ GM's bdae treat


JOJO mummie!


It's a nice place with nice ambience with nice food.
Perfect. Just near boat quay~








Jace, Narni, Suzi!
We went for the G-max ride!! haha! it is COOL hanging out with these mums!!
Can u believe??? they have each at least 2kids!! Rock on MUMs!


ONE big family! My dept + a few Front office



Lastly..

My motivations at work =D



It is like a finishing line telling me that i should stop.
And let it just be.

There's is no point and no way things are gonna be okies.
Not even okies.
So what for?

This is it =)

对的错的 做了选择 故事说到这
只是过去的甜蜜太过深刻
要多久 才能够褪色
好的坏的 做了选择 我们就到这
纵然会难以割舍又能如何
说好了 这个时刻不互相指责


-hUiz.jace-

No comments: