Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick again and again

Okies.

Offically sick.

Two days mc with doctors strict instruction that i only can take lighter food,
no fried, no spicy, no oily.

Sorry to Cherwei and Amanda and the rest of the gang that i aint able to turn up that day..
next time chose sat nite! haha!

Thanks to Yi Xuan for sending regards. haha! miss that bunch of ppl man..

Life is pretty much the same already, just work, colleagues and my secret.
Everyday is fun to work, coz everday is different.

i am so looking forward to my dance genting trip man!
Holiday!!!

And of coz my secret bail trip in the brewing for next yr!
Gonna so ride on waves, sleep on the beach and being myself.

i am so ready man.

My life,
A new fresh start.
With you deep down in my heart.


-hUiz.jace-

No comments: