Tuesday, May 13, 2008

DANCE week!

WHEW~ This week gonna be a really tough week for DHTS dancers~

Monday = today, Perf at Fo Ya Shi

Tues = Rehersel at Troupe

Wednesday = Perf at SOC

Thurs = Perf at Orchard Hotel

Fri = Perf at Pan Pacific Hotel

Sat = Perf at Bee Low Shi

Sun = Practice in troupe


OUR face will rot first due to the Massive amount of make we gonna smack on our faces for this whole week of PACKED and LONG dance hours.

JIAYOU!!


Oh ya~ I forgot to mention that i fell during NC.. AGAIN!! John practically crashed into me.. THank goodness i brk fall and thus bleeding alittle but with horrendous blue black on my thigh.. BoooHooo~ *sob*

Anyway, I can do it. I will let you know that, i can do it too. Someday. Is it that simple?
Just dun care?

but i cant.



-hUiz.jace-

No comments: