Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thankful

There are many people in your life,

Coming in, Going out

I am thankful that at every point of my life,

there is always someone i can turn to [ as in frens la ]

They always help me to stand up to my feet

and get me going.

Top on the list!

Ms Sharon Lin Hwee San!

-Pretty
-Kind-hearted
-Charming
-Irresistable
-SINGLE

Known her since sec1, been thru thin and thick [ LOL ], cry together
and we only fought only that one time [ haha! ]

Although the only thing in comman between us is dance (used to, now is none)
coz we have never been to the same class for the whole 4yrs ( we are even in different course)
i am glad we always stay together ( even though we dont meet often.. like once in 6mths) LOL.

She is always there, i mean theortically ( coz her hp really...) We share our darkest secert..
So yup, think she is like for life! =D


2nd on the list.

Mr Tan Guan Fatt Jonathan

-skinny
-average-looking
-caring

Known him since sec3, been thru drama-mama situations and story plots that you can only find in olden days weeping soap opera =X. He practically saved me from falling in the hands of depression and self-elimination =)


Mr Liu Jiawen

-Built ( now)
-Smiley
-Best tempered person i ever seen
-Great Guy


Known him since yr1, hold me up when i was going thru the roughest patch in life
kept me going, accompany my sleepless nites, listen to my most riduclous noncensical rubbish and complains, give in to my absurb requests. haha! Simply great.


DA gege and Er gege

-Both are like my bros,
-tall
-have a career

Known since i grad. Weird right ? but well, it was all and all because of a social nite =)
Even though nw we hardly meet up and stuff, i seriously miss the times man! Lets go star-gazing or k-box!! Wait till Da gege is back from his next trip.. Xiao mei( me ) is really busy these days!


Di Di

-Good-looking
-Smiley
-Caring

Known only like a mth or so ? but clicked off really well =)
Thanks for everything, i am glad to know you.
and YES, we are good friends only. Period k.


Paddie dear and Janice Wee [ although she always di siao until i wan to *ah bish* ]
but it's the support la ^-^



Cheers to all the ppl that have been in my life!!
Amanda patrica zhining stacy kelly cyth jialing shumin jordan geswin cherwei jeremey law rx hx sam gx sk drew marcus qh ray tere darrell hoongteck yongliang yuyin shaocong baowei
EEEC! You ppl taught me how life can be different!! Thanks peeps ( if i didnt name you, dont be sad k, you know i rmb u )


Last but not least,

My One and Only =)

Mr Benny Seet Yong Yang.
*hearts*


-hUiz.jace-

No comments: