Monday, May 5, 2008

LOw

had a gruesome time over at the doc.. He practically picked on my poor veins and nerves!! *Faints*
But it definitely felt better! haha!!


Now my leg is being wrapped in med and i needa leave it there till around 1am [ which is another 1hr and a half to go ]

BUt i am tired!!! *yawns*


Anyway~ i want to do a wishlist!!! haha~ coz there are things i really wanna get and do!!

1. Glow-in-the-dark stars!!! [ coz mine are all falling off ]

2. Dresses [ coz they are so easy to wear for work! ]

3. Meet up with my dearest san.. [ seriously, if u are reading.. CALL ME ]

4. OUTING 0506 ppl!!! [ guess that will be like on the Nite Activities! ]

5. Sleep

6. Hip Hop with paddie dear!

7. Sleep

8. Ice-skate!!

9. Tioman [ my SUN, my SEA and my UNDERWATER gush of feel ]


Think tat's abt it.. HAHA!

*no stress no stress* =)

-hUiz.jace-

No comments: