Sunday, May 25, 2008

Girls Dinner outing =)

YES! it is saturday and i have NO dance tml!! it is like... striking a million dollar lottery!!! haha!!

Anyway, i woke up freaking early again [ no work! ] for a doc appointment at rocher center,
the nurse took my BLOOD *faints* it is freaking painful! bLeah, when for scan as well.. =)

Then went for dance, i want to die

IT was REALLY workout man!!! everyone was practically half dead from everything..
my brain couldnt function in remembering all the ballet combinations and steps =(
had it quite bad.

Oh well~ when to sketches with my JJ, Liz, Joyce, Kailing and Peiling!
it was a great meal, i had my fill of pasta and cheese sticks [ although only 1.. but it's SIN ]

Then we head off to Liang Sia [ is it spelled this way ? ] street for desserts!!

Smacking Licking Nice =)


[ kailing, peiling, me [ okies i know i look shitty ] ]



[ JJ, Liz , Joyce ]






i think i am..

-going to watch a movie myself, IRONMAN!
-going to Ikea Tampines to shop

TOMMORROW =)

-hUiz.jace-

No comments: